Farah 'Adila
Girlies in De House ♥
refresh profile fav blog recipes tips review



established 2011
FROM A GIRL TO A LADY
FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED ☺
Alhamdulillah Allah bawa awak kesini untuk berkenalan dengan saya . Terima kasih ☺

FOR ANY COLLABORATION, REVIEW AND ADVERTORIAL CONTACT ME AT
✓ email: syadila11@gmail.com
✓ whatsapp: 0182894220
✓ ig : @farahadila96






SPM 9A
MASUK U
SPA (KKM)
KERJA TETAP
KAHWIN



mistakes


assalamualaikum,




it's my mistake for not making you love me more
it's my mistake for loving you more than you love me
it's my mistake for not making you love me as mush as i wanted to

how must longer must i cry
as i'm trusting that promise
you lied to me to wait for you
even my greedy side has grown tired

you know that my heart is hurting
you can't just ignore and smile like that

it's my mistake
even though it could be all my fault
that's okayy
as long as you're there

always~
please forgive me for being like this
forgive the person who loved you




Post a Comment